The Outreach Committee is the face of the San Francisco Housing Action Coalition in terms of the organization's events, media and community interaction. The committee works with organizations & firms, community members, neighborhood associations, public entities and other stakeholders to identify common ground about the best way to provide housing in San Francisco. We help build the organization and mobilize support for sound housing policies and projects. Actions include:
· Produce the Housing Hero Awards event annually.
· Produce the Housing Forum event annually.
· Recruit new organizations to the Coalition.
· Help turn-out for other committees’ events.
· Provide and plan educational opportunities including brownbag lunches and working groups.
· Generate newsletter articles and press coverage.
· Host special events and mixers for members.