- This event has passed.
[#AHW] Local and State: A Path Forward for More Subsidized Housing
May 25, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Given the severity of the housing shortage, the State is increasingly taking a larger role in land use decisions. How will the new state land use laws impact communities, and how are local decision-makers responding? What role can regional nonprofits play with implementation and supporting cities? Using local examples, join us for this lively discussion and learn more about the arguments for the authority over housing decisions to address the region’s housing crisis.
- Michael Lane, Non-Profit Housing Association
- Todd David, San Francisco Housing Action Coalition
- Jason Rhine, League of CA Cities
- Jonathan Scharfman, Universal Paragon Corporation
- Maya Perkins, Bay Area Forward
- Moderator: Xiomara Cisneros, Brisbane Baylands
Our Calendar Policy
* Meetings and events not sponsored or organized by SFHAC are marked with an asterisk. We regularly post events that are of interest to our members and related to our mission. However, it does not mean we are endorsing a particular policy or group.